Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lillian's been at it again. Projects for her Winter Stamp Camp

All images are copyright Stampin'Up! Wow this is a beautiful window box. I recently made something similar without the window in and it was fun! It looks like she used her initials but you could put pictures there too.
I love what she's done with the domino. It looks so shiny and bright. Do you think Santa has time to juggle snowballs? Well, not at this time of year. My son just filled out his letter to Santa. It says simply, "I saw an ad on T.V. for you and Canada Post." Wow children are amazing. I thought it would be all gimme, gimme, gimme. Marvin is really excited especially each and every time we drive by Moody Park or Herbert Spencer because they both have huge lit up trees. He yells, "Look Mommy! A Christmas Tree!" and I mean yells. His Christmas concert is this Wednesday night. I am working(groan). I hope there's a dress rehearsal. I'm going to dress him up like Jesus or maybe a white shirt will do. Wouldn't want to offend anyone. Don't forget about the stamps! It's not too late to make Tags and Christmas thank-you notes or even New Years cards if you were too busy in December and didn't get around to it.

No comments: