Monday, November 30, 2009

Manghi Burger




I tried to capture the totem pole thing the children have been doing lately and giggling wildly. Marvin is the bottom bun and Asia is the meat. Avalina is supposed to be the cheese but she wouldn't cooperate for the photo of course. That is their version of a burger on the couch. It looks really cute when they are all horizontal one on top of the other. It makes me forget completely that a mere two minutes ago someone was screaming, someone was crying and someone was pushing and calling names and I remember to loosen my grip around their scrawny little necks that i sometimes want to snap like a twig, oops another inner though leaked out. My mother always said, "God makes them so cute so you won't kill them." I must have been very naughty.

No comments: