Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baja Breeze I miss you...







Here's part of a set I did at the Saturday Crop-A-Lot last weekend in Langley. I love these colours and was delighted to use up the rest of my Frosty Day papers even though I will miss them. Here is what you can do with one sheet of double sided patterned paper and a few hours. I cannot seem to turn these photos because my computer is acting strange but i will post them anyhow. Cock your head to the left hand side when looking at the first two images! Thanks to Lisa for teaching me about the Snow Writer. Thanks to Jessica for showing me how to use the Peel offs. This set was a big hit and so was Roland's carrot cake and pork tenderloin. I used the Snowflake Sizzix Die and Stampin'Up!'s famous Top Note die as well with my Big Shot! On top of the snowflake is white Shimmer Paint. I was delighted to finally find my ribbon box and a roll full almost of Baja Breeze striped thick grosgrain! I am officially out of Real Red grosgrain ribbon. Thanks Karina for using your own on your card! I love the look of the Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon and it's on the Clearance Rack right now! The new Stampin'Up! ornament punch makes quick cards a snap especially when combined with the Delightful Decorations set used in two cards here. The patterned paper I chose for this set has Baja Breeze and White swirly snowflakes on one side and Stripes as you can see on the other. Thanks for looking!

No comments: