Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still no photos of me...


I have been trying to get others to take photos of me so I will have some but I have not been too successful. Those children are just so cute so I keep taking photos of them. We celebrated my mom's 65th birthday on the weekend at Queen's Park with Root Beer Floats. That part was so easy! We just got a huge bucket of ice cream at Costco along with cups, straws and the A&W Rootbeer. We had some of her friends, neighbors, clients come by with their dogs close to the off lease area. It wasn't huge but it was really nice and my mom definitely had a good time. I didn't realize how many dogs that I knew so well but didn't really know their 'people' if that makes sense. Most of the dogs had hung out with each other at her house. We brought a tablecloth, balloons, an ice cream scoop a few signs and were so glad we kept it simple! I can't believe she's 65! I hope she really retires! That way I will get to spend more time with her.